This May Be the Priciest Home Ever
1) Which numbers in this article are most important for your understanding? How can we trust that this is being reported fairly?
2) Whose perspective is the represented in this article? Whose is left out? In what ways would the architect's goals differ from the neighbors'?
3) In what way is this connected to science? In what ways is this connected to the development "The Earth" in Dubai?
4) To what degree would this story be different if it was in Missouri? In Costa Rica? Yellowstone National Park?
5) What are the long-term effects of this story? To what degree does this story affect you? What are the basic assumptions about homes represented in this article?
1) Students can research the most expensive structures in the world and visually represent them in proportion on an infographic.
2) Students can research the wealthiest individuals of all time and rank the various impacts of their money in different realms (charity, education, politics, business, etc.)
AoK: Human Sciences
Post a Comment