Restricting Travel to Curb Ebola
1) What is Ebola? Where have you heard about this? Do you trust the source? Are some sources more credible than others on this topic? The Centers for Disease Control? The radio? Facebook? Who should decide if restrict travel? What gives them authority?
2) Who has the most important opinion on this subject? How might a teenager in Liberia view this differently than a teenager in Dallas? A nurse with 2 children in Ohio versus a physician with the organization Doctors Without Borders?
3) How is this crisis connected to any other recent epidemics? Swine Flu? AIDS? The bubonic plague? What is the intersection between the Ebola crisis and math? How is Ebola like the World Series? Who is the audience? What is first base? What is an inning?
4) What would happen if we restricted travel to the US from West Africa for a year? What would happen if the government made people get an Ebola vaccine?
5) How significant is the risk to you? How significant is the risk to people you care about? Are there other things to worry about more than Ebola? To what degree is this an example of sensationalism by the media?
1) Chart the prevalence of Ebola in various countries and compare them to the US. Predict results in various potential cases (i.e. The US invests heavily in the World Health Organization, the US bans all travel for 10 years, etc.).
2) Students can describe a personified day in the life of a virus. Fears, motivations, etc.
3) Students can research effective and ineffective responses to international health crises and provide advice to a school administrator on how to handle the school's response.
4) Students can place myths and facts about Ebola on a continuum to evaluate the claims made by various news/social networking sources.
I require you to thank for your period of this radiant read!!! I definately value every last bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a gander at new stuff of your blog an outright need read blog!!Honeymoon Tour Packages to Neelum ValleyReplyDelete
I especially agree with your suggestion to find a good balance on how fast you travel. It can be easy it wants to see more, more, more, but traveling around so quickly makes it hard to work and just live life.ReplyDelete
Amazing post! I love sports and have a keen interest in exploring the lives of famous sportspersons. This time I was searching about the sports law of the UK and across this post by chance.ReplyDelete
Travel is an important part of our life and I think this is the best way to create positivity in life. Travel to new places in the world is also a way to learn about new things in the world. I think it is best for health.ReplyDelete
An fascinating dialogue is value comment. I feel that it’s best to write extra on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually people are not enough to speak on such topics.ReplyDelete
Also, during travel there is no sense of urgency which is usually associated with home behavior. Change of scenery is by itself helpful for relieving stress.ReplyDelete
The most important part about traveling is packing, and if you are traveling by road then it plays a major role. Most of the people have no idea of packing while they are going on a trip and that might even cause some issues while you are on the journey.ReplyDelete
This is a comprehensive overview of all of the airport’s locations. The airport is connected to major international airports and serves primarily as a tourist entry to the Maldives.ReplyDelete
I don't even need to travel enough to use this hack! Been using almost all these hacks since forever at sleepovers or when I spend days at my boyfriend's place. Thanks for sharing!budget hotelReplyDelete
It is difficult, though, to travel seeing as it is expensive. It is great to know that anyone can travel at any time if they realize that just by walking out of your house or your drive to work is an adventure all on its own.ReplyDelete
Really nice style and perfectly written content material in this. Material on this page is very efficient I’ve ever had. We do not need anything else.Nature & CultureReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Excelent content you provide in your blog. I appreciate your work. But you will be glad to visit.וילות בצפוןReplyDelete
What an awesome post. I feel like I totally can picture Sanibel now. I have always wondered if it would be a good spot to travel with kids. Kelly Park At Rock SpringsReplyDelete
New hotels are presently being fabricated with convenience as well as with settings for gatherings, occasions, meetings to fulfill the global expanding needs of picking Vietnam travel to be their objective.fly now pay laterReplyDelete