The List of Worst Passwords
1) What evidence makes this story more funny than concerning? What evidence would be most compelling in getting you to switch your passwords monthly?
2) Why might a Google executive view this differently than a member of the Tea Party? Who would you want to have your phone's lock code the least?
3) In what ways is this connected to math? How might we connect this to psychology?
4) How would internet use be different if there were no more passwords? What if thumbprints were the only acceptable form of identification?
5) Is this more relevant to to the banking industry or social media companies? What are the legal ramifications of hacked passwords?
1) Students calculate the chances of discovering PINs and Passwrods accidentally depending on the numbers of variables.
2) Students study the Enigma Project and connect its success to the Allied Victory of WWII.