App Maker Fired by Partner's Parents
(Photo via Complaint)
By Ellen Huet and Ryan Mac
1) How much money should the partner receive? What evidence would be most useful in helping decide the amount? Should people this age be responsible for so much money?
2) Who might have different perspectives on this issue? Bill Gates? Fraternity brothers? The fired founder's parents?
3) How is this like Facebook's beginning story? Apple? McDonald's?
4) How would this be different 5 years ago? 10 years in the future? What if they weren't fraternity brothers?
5) To what extent should one's parents influence business decisions? In what ways have social media apps replaced traditional media?
1) Students report on the beginning stories of famous companies and draw connections between them.
2) Students can create a policy for future tech startups on how to avoid these situations.
3) Students can predict Yik Yak's success based on trends in social media apps.
Post a Comment